Fire Guts Building At Makola Market [Video]

READ ALSO: Shatta Wale Apologizes For His “Insensitive” Posts On The #FixTheCountry Campaign

According to reports, the unfortunate incident happened at Accra Central, just opposite the shopping mall closer to the Ghana Commercial Bank.

Per our findings, the fire was said to have engulfed the top floor of a building as occupants quickly vacate the entire building to prevent casualties.

In videos available to ghgossip.com, officers of the Ghana National Fire Service were spotted at the scene, trying to quench the fire as it continues to consume properties in the building.

READ ALSO:   BBNaija 2020: Neo clears air on feelings for Tolanibaj

No casualties have been recorded so far as well as the cause of the outbreak.

Stay glued to ghgossip.com for more updates….

Watch the video below:

Source: Ghgossip.com

Share and Enjoy !

Shares

Leave a Reply