Gov. Soludo fumes, tells gunmen ‘Enough is Enough’

Governor Chukwuma Soludo of Anambra State, has warned gunmen operating in the state to put an end to their atrocities of face the full wrath of the law.

He warned the hoodlums to relocate to another place as their days are numbered in the state.

Governor Soludo issued the warning after the raid and destruction of an alleged kidnappers’ den in Oba, Idemili South Local Government Area by security operatives.

Recall that security operatives in the state had, on Friday, raided one of the hideouts of kidnappers at Oba, Idemili South Local Government Area where a building was destroyed.

READ ALSO: http://I’ll support Tinubu win 2023 Presidency, says Osinbajo

The governor said it had been established that the building demolished was being used as a hideout for criminal activities in the state.

He maintained that the government’s policy does not allow any criminality to reign in the state.

READ ALSO:   Rio Ferdinand tells Thomas Tuchel what he must do to reach level of Chelsea and Man Utd greats

According to him, “Henceforth, in line with the law, criminals will have no place in any part of Anambra state to hide.

“This government is fully determined to ensure that the state will be safe for everyone. The people will move freely around without fear or molestation.”

 

Share and Enjoy !

Shares

Leave a Reply